The Firecast with Scott Roberts: Firecast Podcast Episode #56 – Jeremy Walsh of Bigfat’s Hot Sauce
Chicago sauce maestro Jeremy Walsh joins Scott on the Skype line to talk about his uniquely-flavored Bigfat’s Hot Sauce products, which is centerpieced with his 1o8 to 8o8 lineup. In his Fiery World segment, Ken Alexander chats with Scott about back-to-basics outdoor, live-fire cooking and what exactly the difference is between the terms “Barbecue” and “Grilling”. Scott also reviews Smok Brand Hot Pepper Sauce.
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Bigfat’s Hot Sauce Official Website
- Bigfat’s Hot Sauce Facebook Page
- Bigfat’s Hot Sauce on Twitter
- BBQ Meat Cooking Temperature Guide, courtesy of Amazing Ribs
Chile pepper coverage:
- Episode #45 – Dave DeWitt on the Chile Pepper Harvest, Plus Jungle Jim’s Weekend of Fire
- Episode #32 – Chile Pepper Gardening and Growing with Dave DeWitt
- Episode #26 – Dave DeWitt on the 25th Anniversary Fiery Foods Show
- Episode #48 – Interview with Chile Pepper Growers Ed Currie and Jim Duffy
- Episode #2 – Interview with Jim Duffy of Refining Fire Chiles
Click Above to Listen to This Episode Now!