It’s almost here!
The Texas Hot Sauce Festival will be held September 22 & 23, 2018 on Saturday from 11am to 6pm and Sunday from Noon to 5pm at the Bayou City Event Center
What’s Gonna Be There?
Hot sauce, salsa, chips, dips, peppers, spices, marinades, rubs, jams/jelly, pickled products, condiments, soup mixes, chili mixes, wing sauces, … chunky, spicy, smooth, garlicky, sweet, fruity, peppery, smokey… HOT and MILD! Hundreds of hot and spicy products to try out from around the country. There is also plenty of food and cold beverages, ongoing stage entertainment, a chile-dren area (including some free and some ‘pay as you go’ activities for the kids), retail vendors, arts & crafts and pepper merchandise.
Saturday, September 22
- 11-2 Great Scott & The Almighties
- 2-6 Zydeco Dots
- 2:30 PM Mikey V’s Carolina Reaper Pickle Eating Competition
Sunday, September 23
- Noon – 1 Willie B. & The Silverbacks
- Followed by “A Willie Good Blues Jam”
Give-a-ways from the Stage during set breaks
- Saturday 22 – Mikey V’s Carolina Reaper Pickle Eating Competition 2:30 PM (time subject to change)
- FREE Face Painting, sponsored by the Texas Hot Sauce Festival
- Games by Rost Family Entertainment
Details At A Glance
September 22 & 23, 2018
Sat. 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. / Sun. Noon to 5 p.m.
Tickets: $10, Kids 12 and under free
Bayou City Event Center
9401 Knight Road
Houston, TX 77045