Scott Thomas of GrillinFools.com and BBQ author Arthur Aguirre take part in an extended discussion about all things grilling and barbecue, give outdoor cooking tips and toss around recipe ideas, and talk about the state of BBQ around the St. Louis, Missouri area.
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Arthur’s Book America’s Best Barbecue: Recipes and Techniques for Prize Winning Ribs, Wings, Brisket and More
- Major League Grilling
- Major League Grilling’s Facebook Page
- MajorLeagueGrilling (MLGbbq) on Twitter
- Grillin’ Fools’ Facebook Page
- Grillin Fools on Twitter
- Guide to smoking woods – The most comprehensive list of smoke woods and what they pair with on the grill
- Schnuck’s Cooing School
- Grillin’ Fools Backyard Barbecue Bash – October 11th, 2014
Click Above to Listen to This Episode Now!