Here’s a ridiculously simple recipe for family night that is sure to please everyone – pizza fries!
Pizza Fries Recipe
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen french fries
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- Dried Oregano for Seasoning
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes for Seasoning (optional)
- Hot Sauce (Optional)
- Marinara Sauce for Dipping (Optional)
1.Prepare the fries according to the package directions. Remove them from the oven. Pour the pasta sauce over the fries.
2.Top with the cheese, pepperoni, and a few dashes of oregano.
3.Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
4. Top with several shakes of red pepper flakes or hot sauce, if desired, or fork and dip pizza fries into marinara sauce.