Episode #73 – Barbecue Chat with DivaQ Danielle Dimovski of BBQ Crawl
One of the First Ladies of the BBQ competition world, Danielle Dimovski, AKA DivaQ, joins Scott via Skype and talks about her smoker and grill preferences, outdoor cooking pet peeves and favorite flavor combos, and also discusses her TV career as host on the Travel Channel’s BBQ Crawl and contestant and barbecue judge on Destination America’s BBQ Pitmasters.
Ken Alexander joins Scott in his Fiery World segment to engage in a lengthy conversation on the Sriracha hot sauce craze. Scott reviews the Sam and Oliver Sauce Company’s Cinder Habanero Hot Sauce.
Links mentioned in the episode:
- DivaQ Official Website
- DivaQ Facebook Page
- DivaQ Twitter Page
- DivaQ on YouTube
- Take Scott’s Fiery Foods & BBQ Survey
- Scott’s Interview with David Tran, Own of Huy Fong Foods Sriracha Sauce
- Sam and Oliver Sauce Company
The Firecast is Sponsored in Part By:
- Sucklebusters – Texas BBQ Rubs, BBQ Sauces & Texas GunPowder! SuckleBusters is preferred by competition BBQ Cooks, and has won numerous awards including back-to-back 1st Place sauce wins at the American Royal – the World series of BBQ competitions.
- Dr. BBQ’s Low & Slow BBQ at Home Online Barbecue Class
Other Links mentioned in the episode:
- Ken’s Fiery World
- The Firecast Podcast Page on iTunes – please rate and review!
- Scott Roberts’ Blog
- Scott Roberts Facebook Page
- Scott Roberts Twitter Page
- Scott Roberts’ YouTube Channel
Click Above to Listen to This Episode Now!