Episode #87 – Dana Romero on the CABOOM! CaJohn Hard Documentary
Dana Romero, producer of the Louisiana Hot Sauce Expo and the World Hot Sauce Awards, chats to Scott about the upcoming documentary on John “CaJohn” Hard titled CaBOOM! Also, Ken and Scott review Born to Hula Smokehaus Salsa.
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Louisiana Hot Sauce Expo
- World Hot Sauce Awards
- CaBOOM! CaJohn Hard Documentary Indiegogo Page
- Born to Hula
The Firecast is Sponsored in Part By:
- Heat Hot Sauce Shop – Get $4.95 flat rate shipping on ALL US orders! Plus, Heat Hot Sauce Shop offers a great Hot Sauce of the Month Club, which you can sign up for and get 10% off with the keyword “FIRECAST”.
- Chilehead Tees – Are you a heat freak? Whether you love hot sauce, chile peppers, buffalo wings, BBQ, bacon, or anything dealing with fiery & spicy foods, this is the place to get t-shirts and swag to show off your obsession.
- Sucklebusters – Texas BBQ Rubs, BBQ Sauces & Texas GunPowder! SuckleBusters is preferred by competition BBQ Cooks, and has won numerous awards including back-to-back 1st Place sauce wins at the American Royal – the World series of BBQ competitions.
- Dr. BBQ’s Low & Slow BBQ at Home Online Barbecue Class
Other Links mentioned in the episode:
- Ken’s Fiery World
- The Firecast Podcast Page on iTunes – please rate and review!
- Scott Roberts’ Blog
- Scott Roberts’ Facebook Page
- Scott Roberts Twitter Page
- Scott Roberts’ YouTube Channel
Click Above to Listen to This Episode Now!