Episode #80 – Dr. BBQ Ray Lampe Returns to Chat Barbecue
Ray Lampe, AKA Dr. BBQ, returns once again to The Firecast to chat about his new book, Flavorize: Great Marinades, Injections, Brines, Rubs, and Glazes, to talk about the BBQ Hall of Fame, if Guy Fieri is a true barbecue influence, and his barbecue video courses. Ken and Scott discuss how to add chile pepper spice to dessert items, and Scott explains why he won’t add recipes to the audio podcast.
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Dr. BBQ’s Official Site
- Ray’s new book Flavorize: Great Marinades, Injections, Brines, Rubs, and Glazes on Amazon
- Harold McGee’s book On Food & Cooking
- Dr. BBQ’s Low & Slow BBQ at Home Online Barbecue Class
- Madison Chocolatiers West
- Bigfat’s Hot Sauce
- Grown Up Kids Stuff
- JAC’s Tailgaters
- Red Hawk Premium Peppers
- Heartbreaking Dawns
- Flaming Joe’s
- Rasta Bros
Other Links mentioned in the episode:
- Ken’s Fiery World
- The Firecast Podcast Page on iTunes – please rate and review!
- Scott Roberts’ Blog
- Scott Roberts Twitter Page
- Scott Roberts’ YouTube Channel
Click Above to Listen to This Episode Now!