HomeHome   About ScottAbout Scott   FacebookFacebook   TwitterTwitter   Email NewsletterNewsletter   RSS FeedRSS Feed

This was posted a few days ago on the Telegraph.co.uk:

“Chef dies after eating ‘superhot’ chilli for bet


An amateur chef died the day after eating a “superhot” chilli in a bet with his friend over who could make the hottest dish, an inquest heard.

Andrew Lee, 33, suffered heart failure the morning after he ate the chilli.

Toxicology tests are now being carried out to see if the fork lift truck driver suffered a fatal reaction to the dish or whether anything else contributed to his death.

Mr Lee, of Edlington, Doncaster was apparently in perfect health and…

Chef Dies After Eating ‘Superhot’ Chilli For Bet