As all grillers and BBQers can attest, if you’re not careful with fire, outdoor cooking can be dangerous. But any intelligent person exercising caution and taking preventative measures can easily overcome such hurtles.
Well, a trio of British girls apparently don’t know safety when the contents of their grill is overtaken by flames in this gargantuan FAIL. Laugh or do a facepalm as you say to yourself, “why don’t these nincompoops just grab some water?”
Oh yeah, as a side note, you can hear what seems to be the alien tripods from Steven Spielberg’s War of the Worlds attacking somewhere in the background. 😉